Category:Harvest Moon: 64
From Harvest Moon | Rune Factory Wiki
|Harvest Moon: 64|
|Japanese Title:||牧場物語２ (Bokujou Monogatari 2)|
|Translation:||Ranch Story 2|
|Developer(s):|| Toy Box Studios,|
Victor Interactive Software
|Publisher(s):|| Natsume Co., Ltd,|
Nintendo Australia Pty. Ltd
|Release Dates:|| : February 5, 1999|
: November 30, 1999
: December 22, 1999
| Buy Harvest Moon: 64 at Amazon.com
The third installment in the Harvest Moon series, released for the Nintendo 64. It is the sequal to the original Harvest Moon game, and is one of the most highly regarded games in the series and one of the most rare, sometimes selling for $100US or more. Although it was a simple game at the time, there were differences that made it stand out, such as the interactive festivals. Although short, it is considered addictive.
After the death of the protagonist's grandfather, he decides to take over the farm that he left behind. there's the time frame of two and a half years to grow crops, raise livestock, befriend villagers, get married and have a child before the protagonist's father return to grade him on his success.
Features and innovations
- Grow and harvest crops
- Raise livestock
- Collect recipes
- Upgrade various tools
- Interact with various characters
- Wed one of the candidates
- Raise a child
- Partake in various festivals
- Many events that last through the years
- Automatic Tool Upgrades
- Visible heart level when speaking to candidates
- Heart Events
- Photo Album
- Rivals for candidates
- A more robust house expansion system
- An expanded festival system
- First appearance of the Birthday System
- Pastor Brown
- Potion Shop Owner
- Sammy the Salesmen
- Harvest Sprites
- Spring Goddess
* Some of these characters were not named until later in the series, or never were. Of mention, Hall's name was later changed to Doug, Skinny's name to Barley, and the lady who visits in the Winter to Manna.
SubcategoriesThere is 1 subcategory to this category.
Articles in category "Harvest Moon: 64"