Category:Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life
From Harvest Moon | Rune Factory Wiki
|Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life|
|Japanese Title:||牧場物語ワンダフルライフｆｏｒガール (Bokujou Monogatari Wandafuru Raifu for Gaaru)|
|Translation:||Ranch Story: Wonderful Life for Girl|
|Developer(s):||Victor Interactive Software|
|Publisher(s):||Natsume Co., Ltd|
|Release Dates:|| : July 8, 2004|
: July 26, 2005
| Buy Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life at Amazon.com
Another Wonderful Life is the twelth installment in the Harvest Moon series, released for Gamecube. The original, Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life, was also released for Gamecube while Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition was later released for Playstation 2. The story remains almost the same to the original game, aside the fact that the protagonist is now a female, Jill, and the candidates are male. Check Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life for more details.
Changes from Original Game
- Chapters are now only a year long
- Cows are pregnant for roughly one less month
- The font has been changed
- Purchase carpets from Nami, Celia and Muffy
- Ruby's Spice Trick glitch no longer works
- Tree produce sell for less
- Fish Sizes are now small, medium, large, etc.
- The protagonist now runs slightly faster
- A shipping bin is now added
- The horse now has idle animation, such as rolling on its back
- Muffy's "Girls Only" sign now says the player is too big to fit
- New dialogue, such as Lumina calling Romana "Auntie Romana" and Gustafa speaking more like a hippy
- Nami's hair has edited
- Wally's running animation has been edited
- More sounds have been added when speaking to character
- Chore animation, such as cuddling animals or milking cows has been shortened
- The menu has more options now, such as animal heart ratings, child's interests, child's interests, amount of crops that have been shipped, stamina and how hungry the protagonist is.
- Option to buy 4 dresses from Van to change the character into
- Pasture must be fertilised before it grows grass
- Largest field has been replaced with a separate area for ducks and chickens
- The protagonist's dog can be brought into the house, and it can also perform tricks
your animal's affection, the amount of crops you've shipped, your stamina, and how hungry you are.
- There are two glitches in this game that can occur once having a second Gamecube controller is plugged in slot three. One, "The Item Cheat". Unpaused, press Z on the third controller, and your bag increases in items massively. The second is the "Gold Cheat", where by pressing Start on the third controller unpaused will increase gold by 10 000 each time it is pressed.
At a Glance
NO Bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurts your Child!!!!!! You can also go into sprites tree and talk to the big mushroom 100 times, for a chance to have a daughter instead of a son. ( I think).
Articles in category "Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life"